This week I brainstormed recipe ideas with my two roommates. We ended up concluding on a chocolate made with nice, high quality baking chocolate. I thought that would pair nicely with a red berry compute inside. So the final recipe was this cupcake recipe (minus the frosting). The berry compote was a simple 2 cups of berries, 1/4 cup of sugar recipe with strawberries and raspberries. Then we went for a peculiar buttermilk frosting recipe but we were short powdered sugar and substituted some of the buttermilk for the leftover berry compute so it was a berry infused semisweet frosting. Basically, I threw stuff together until it was an okay consistency and taste. However, it was way too thin and it ended up being a total mess, but they tasted great!